If your goal is to improve your fitness level or lose weight and you feel a little bit bored by performing activities like jogging or using your static bicycle we suggest you try something more exciting and challenging like joining a Muay Thai Camp at Suwit Muay Thai training gym or suwitgym .
There are many reasons why you should join a Muay Thai camp or Suwit gym and these are some of them:
– Muay Thai will help you lose weight – Have you noticed how many local gyms, personal trainers and producers of videos about exercising are now adding some Muay Thai techniques in those workout. That;s nothing strange if we know that all that usage of kicking pads and the variety of moves in Muay Thai are great cardio workouts that will increase your fitness level and help you lose weight at the same time. Muay Thai training sessions are usually extremely intensive and last for two hours in most cases and the workouts that are performed during these trainings can guarantee a maximum number of calories burnt. As you know one of the most important thing in the weight loss process is the calorie burning.
– Muay Thai will improve your fitness – Muay Thai training will help you with your general fitness and especially with cardiovascular fitness and stamina. It will also strengthen your muscles and increase their movement range. Professional Muay Thai fighters are regarded as being one of the fittest athletes in the world.
– Muay Thai is very helpful when it comes to self-confidence – Since Muay Thai is a combat sport and it can teach you how to defend yourself, you will also gain a high level of self-confidence too. This comes as a result of the ability to successfully defend yourself and the feeling that you have achieved something after a hard training session.
– Muay Thai can be practiced by anyone – All you need to have is motivation. Muay Thai is suitable for men and women, young people and older people, amateurs and professional athletes.
The best way to practice Muay Thai is to join Suwit Muay Thai training camp. Suwit gym with excellent program is very popular in Thailand and a lot of local people and foreigners too are regularly exercising because they know the benefits that Muay Thai training brings. If you want to do yourself and your body a favor you should join Suwitgym at Phuket island . It is a unique and sometimes life changing experience.
The total cost and Muay Thai with best choice at Suwit Muay Thai training camp in Thailand is 11,000 Thai Baht ( 354 USD , 285 Euro ) a month for training and a private room . The training is 2 sessions a day from Monday – Saturday .
– Muay Thai training camp at popular destination : Thai Boxing Camps. Camp fees rely upon the length of a keep, starting from per session, per day, per week or per month. For a lot of determined enthusiasts, 3 to 12-month Muay Thai coaching is extremely well priced.
– Muay Thai for defend yourself : This type of training requires a lot of movement and moves like punching and kicking. All these activities will support your effort to lose weight. In addition, participants can expect many more health benefits.
– Muay Thai and amateur tip : Suwit MuayThai is one of the best training camp and gym, which teaches you self defense techniques under expert supervision of trainers. It is a sport which requires a lot of dedication and skill and there is always a risk of injury. Muay Thai focuses on targeting the key points of the body and thus helps women in their self defense.
– Muay Thai training camp and physical activity : Muay Thai is an ancient martial art and combat sport that has recently become a real hit among people who are looking for a fitness activity that can help them get in shape.
– Muay Thai with power exercise : The main thing that you need to realize is that you will need to be persistent and disciplined at work if you wish to improve your health while training Muay Thai. It’s not really realistic to expect that you will do everything it takes to improve your health if you train Muay Thai for a week.
– Muay Thai and basic information : Now, you must know the best methods for working on your Muay Thai skills. This is why it’s very important for you to find the best instructors in the field as they will be able to teach you how to use your body in a productive way.
– Muay Thai with perfect time
– Muay Thai for Professional boxers
News by suwitgym :
Run upstairs, run downstairs and finish with 10 pushups. Count this as one. Take a rest for 20-30 secs. Then go for the second set. Finish each set with something other than the previous.
In the past, Muay Thai matches were organized by the army, but soldiers that were part of these matches were not categorized depending on their weight and there were no strict rules. Starting from the 20th century things have changed and now Muay Thai is an official sport.